What Parents of Students with Disabilities Need to Know
Are you a parent of a college-bound child with a hidden disability? If so, you know the overwhelming stress and pressure of wanting to provide the best support possible. That’s why I created the College Transition Essentials webinar specifically for you.
In this webinar, you’ll get insider knowledge and strategies from a disability services staff that can help your child succeed during their crucial first semester of college. We’ll cover everything you need to know that can impact your child’s college experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain the tools and information you need to help your child succeed.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understand typical college transition issues, including those that affect students with hidden disabilities
- Help your college-bound student plan better for a successful first semester
- Identify critical information needed for their disability advocacy
- Learn how to transition yourself as a parent to a new role
- Know what pitfalls to look out for, and what supports and resources can help
Join us to discover information and insider knowledge about the college transition process that can help your student with a hidden disability succeed in college.